After the release of the CS2 beta, many players are eager to understand how the game's performance has changed if compared to CS:GO. However, you could notice that console commands such as 'net_graph 1' and 'cl_showfps 1', which allowed you to show the FPS, are currently unavailable in CS2, it's also uncertain whether these commands will be added later. So, the only way to show FPS in CS2 is by enabling FPS Counter in Steam.
How to show FPS in CS2?
- Open Steam, then in the top-left corner press Steam –> Settings
- In the Settings menu, select In-Game.
- In the In-game FPS counter drop-down menu, select the desired position for the FPS counter. We would recommend choosing top-left or top-right option.
- Press the OK button to save your choice.
- Open CS2, your FPS will be shown in the chosen position.